Powered by Blogger.
RSS
Custom Search
King-Shan

IP

How to Hack Google Adsense?


Last week, on Monday, March 21, 2011, I discovered that Madonna’s hackers at the internet company Digilink, who work for Madonna.com, had criminally hacked into my Google AdSense website advertising account and removed from the approved URL list, two of my top earning websites that receive the most traffic, The Judiciary Report and www. AishaMusic.blogspot.com. My sites are read by millions of people. 
As indicated and verified by my Google AdSense account figures, millions of ads appeared on my websites that Google collected tens of thousands of dollars for in profit, but I did not get paid for them, due to the malicious hack by Madonna's hackers, in conduct that constitutes serious federal felonies.
Madonna's hackers exploited a hole in Google AdSense's security, in criminally hacking into the account, illegally changing the settings, banning my sites from my account. This means, all the ads ran, millions upon millions of them, but I did not get paid for any of them on the Judiciary Report and www. AishaMusic.blogspot.com.    
I contacted Google by email about the incident and they acknowledged what transpired. However, it remains to be seen whether I will be paid the several thousands dollars owed to me, due to the hole in their system Madonna’s hacker criminally exploited. Google, a multi-billion dollar corporation, already made tens of thousands of dollars on ads they ran on my sites 24 hours a day since 2008. 
The hole the aforementioned hackers exploited in Google's security, is no email notification was sent to me regarding the illegal changes Madonna’s hacker made to my AdSense account, which facilitated the crimes.  
For example, with a web hosting account, whenever a change is made, an email is sent to the site owner to confirm or deny whether they made the change in question. This is the standard and it helps to catch fraudulent activity.
However, Google has no such policy with AdSense, so any changes made, legally or illegally, can go undetected for a very long time without an account holder knowing, until they log into their Google AdSense account and go through the pages. Most website owners do not do that everyday. However, most site owners read their emails everyday. 
I upheld my end of the bargain in prominently running the ads, but now I have been damaged through someone else's deliberate criminal deeds that are no fault of my own. Why would I run millions of anyone’s commercial ads on my sites for free. It's called advertising, which usually denotes payment. 
In the past few days that the problem has been fixed at Google, my ad revenues have gone up 100%, as the Judiciary Report and www. AishaMusic.blogspot.com are finally being counted for payment, rather than illegally configuredto run millions of ads per month without payment. 
This is more proof that I have lost thousands of dollars, due to the commissioned hacking by Madonna and Kabbalah. I kept wondering how websites with far less readers than mine were making more money from Google ads. It just didn't make sense or add up. Now I know why.
This felonious and reprehensible misconduct occurred in criminal violation of U.S. and international law, costing me money at a time I have been physically ill, still recovering from the effects of a brain hemorrhage and a nerve damage right leg that occurred during an angiogram surgery at Jackson Memorial Hospital in Miami.
Not to mention, the only reason I had the brain hemorrhage in the first place was due to Madonna and her cult's misconduct, such as stalking (Chris Brown Showed Up In My Neighborhood), harassment, abuse and assault (Madonna Escalates Criminal Conduct ). Madonna's evil Kabbalah cult are said to be under grand jury criminal investigation in New York (Report: Kabbalah Cult Under Grand Jury Investigation).
I regularly use ad revenues from my sites to visit doctors, buy medication, pay hosting, domain and copyright fees, regarding my intellectual property catalog, in addition to taking care of a few other bills. 
In spite of the fact I am physically ill, I'm not lazy, never have been and thus, I have consistently been trying to work through this ordeal and this is what that nasty animal Madonna and her equally depraved Kabbalah cult did, in their ongoing theft and harassment campaign they have been waging against me, when I did nothing to them. I have never done anything to these people.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

6 comments:

Unknown said...


BEST WAY TO HAVE GOOD AMOUNT TO START A GOOD BUSINESS or TO START LIVING A GOOD LIFE..... Hack and take money directly from any ATM Machine Vault with the use of ATM Programmed Card which runs in automatic mode. email (williamshackers@hotmail.com) for how to get it and its cost . .......... EXPLANATION OF HOW THESE CARD WORKS.......... You just slot in these card into any ATM Machine and it will automatically bring up a MENU of 1st VAULT $10,000, 2nd VAULT $20,000, RE-PROGRAMMED, EXIT, CANCEL. Just click on either of the VAULTS, and it will take you to another SUB-MENU of ALL, OTHERS, EXIT, CANCEL. Just click on others and type in the amount you wish to withdraw from the ATM and you have it cashed instantly... Done. ***NOTE: DON'T EVER MAKE THE MISTAKE OF CLICKING THE "ALL" OPTION. BECAUSE IT WILL TAKE OUT ALL THE AMOUNT OF THE SELECTED VAULT. email
(williamshackers@hotmail.com). We are located in USA.

Unknown said...


BEST WAY TO HAVE GOOD AMOUNT TO START A GOOD BUSINESS or TO START LIVING A GOOD LIFE..... Hack and take money directly from any ATM Machine Vault with the use of ATM Programmed Card which runs in automatic mode. email (williamshackers@hotmail.com) for how to get it and its cost . .......... EXPLANATION OF HOW THESE CARD WORKS.......... You just slot in these card into any ATM Machine and it will automatically bring up a MENU of 1st VAULT $10,000, 2nd VAULT $20,000, RE-PROGRAMMED, EXIT, CANCEL. Just click on either of the VAULTS, and it will take you to another SUB-MENU of ALL, OTHERS, EXIT, CANCEL. Just click on others and type in the amount you wish to withdraw from the ATM and you have it cashed instantly... Done. ***NOTE: DON'T EVER MAKE THE MISTAKE OF CLICKING THE "ALL" OPTION. BECAUSE IT WILL TAKE OUT ALL THE AMOUNT OF THE SELECTED VAULT. email(williamshackers@hotmail.com). We are located in USA.

Shron Prysock said...

BEST WAY TO HAVE GOOD AMOUNT TO START A GOOD BUSINESS or TO START LIVING A GOOD LIFE….. Hack and take money directly from any ATM Machine Vault with the use of ATM Programmed Card which runs in automatic mode. email (williamshackers@hotmail.com) or WhatsApp +27730051607.
for how to get it and its cost . ………. EXPLANATION OF HOW THESE CARD WORKS………. You just slot in these card into any ATM Machine and it will automatically bring up a MENU of 1st VAULT $200 $300 $500, $1,000, 2nd VAULT $2,000, $3000, $4000 RE-PROGRAMMED, EXIT, CANCEL. Just click on either of the VAULTS, and it will take you to another SUB-MENU of ALL, OTHERS, EXIT, CANCEL. Just click on others and type in the amount you wish to withdraw from the ATM and you have it cashed instantly… Done. ***NOTE: DON’T EVER MAKE THE MISTAKE OF CLICKING THE “ALL” OPTION. BECAUSE IT WILL TAKE OUT ALL THE AMOUNT OF THE SELECTED VAULT. email (williamshackers@hotmail.com) or WhatsApp +27730051607.

noel loren said...

INSTEAD OF GETTING A LOAN, CHECK OUT THE BLANK ATM CARD IN LESS THAN 24hours {oscarwhitehackersworld@gmail.com}


I want to testify about OSCAR WHITE blank ATM cards which can withdraw money from any ATM machines around the world. I was very poor before and have no hope then I saw so many testimony about how OSCAR WHITE send them the blank ATM card and i use it to collect money in any ATM machine and become rich. I also email him and he sent me the blank card. I have use it to get $100,000 dollars. withdraw the maximum of $5,000 daily.OSCAR WHITE is giving out the card just to help the poor. Hack and take money directly from any ATM Machine Vault with the use of ATM Programmed Card which runs in automatic mode. email Him on how to get it now via: oscarwhitehackersworld@gmail.com or whats-app +1(323)-362-2310

Anonymous said...

Testimony on how i received my programmed blank atm card to withdraw a maximum of $5,000 daily.

I would without reservation recommend working with ATM GENIUS LINKS, My Name is Raul Marcos. Programmed Blank Atm Card is no longer a news or a new trend I've been reluctant in purchasing this blank Atm Card all because of what i heard about it online everything seems too good to be true, But i was convinced & shocked when my friend at my place of work got a Programmed Blank Atm Card from ATM GENIUS LINKS & today we both confirmed it really works, without delay i gave it a go. Ever since then I've been able to make a with-drawer of $5,000 daily from the Programmed Atm Card. I'm so excited that ever since i ordered & paid for delivery of the Programmed Atm Card, I didn't get scammed & now i have been able to arrange my life with this Programmed Atm Card, I own a House & a business now kindly contact them today for more inquiries and enlightenment via E-mail: atmgeniuslinks@gmail.com or WhatsApp +1-781-656-7138.

Your Satisfaction is there Aim and your working with them will be of a good experience, kindly contact them today for more inquiries and enlightenment via E-mail: atmgeniuslinks@gmail.com or WhatsApp +1-781-656-7138.

felisha green said...

This professional hacker is absolutely reliable and I strongly recommend him for any type of hack you require. I know this because I have hired him severally for various hacks and he has never disappointed me nor any of my friends who have hired him too, he can help you with any of the following hacks:

-Phone hacks (remotely)
-Credit repair
-Bitcoin recovery (any cryptocurrency)
-Make money from home (USA only)
-Social media hacks
-Website hacks
-Erase criminal records (USA & Canada only)
-Grade change

Email: cybergoldenhacker at gmail dot com

Post a Comment